16 December 2012

Christmas Pudding Treats - 2012

We went to a christmassy gathering yesterday afternoon.
I took one of my stockings filled with small mainly chocolate based treats, plus some extras for their dog. (liver treat reindeer poo, anyone?)
Plus I made some more of my favourite easy christmas treats - recipe here - that look pretty cool but are sooo quick to throw together.

This time they have gummy lollies chopped up on top, and some of them had a splash of amaretto mixed in with the orange juice. 10 minutes work, but they look pretty fancy!


Also- last night was The Boys work christmas party. My 1 real time to dress up for the year :D
And *shock horror* I actually made my dress! Following up on a plan? me?!
Heres a teaser :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!